Search This Blog

Monday 21 November 2011

It's inexplicable!

   He looks fed up doesn't he? Perhaps his stomach ulcer was playing up in the night, well that's why this No.2 drinks milk, it's good for his ulcer.
   For the life of me I cannot understand why this particular No.2 only has three days to extract the reason behind the Prisoner's resignation, I mean why?
  Okay, there is a question mark hanging over No.2 in A B and C, 'Is No.2 Fit For Further Term' the headline of the Tally Ho ran, but surely that was a question over his health, not his ability as No.2. What's more, having risen up through the floor sat in that chair as he does, demonstrates that No.2's living quarters are not so plush as one might think. For No.2's living quarters lie in a room beneath the Green Dome, not in it. The green Dome acts as No.2's office, not his whole residence at all. In fact when you look at it, the Professor and his wife in The General have a much more elegant home than the Chairman of the Village can ever dream to enjoy. Even No.6 has a better dwelling than No.2, if I were him I'd resign!      Be seeing you...........No, I'll be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment