Search This Blog

Thursday 13 September 2012

Postcard From The Village

   This is a new postcard, yes I've seen the view many, many times. And on the back of the postcard a description of the Village, not Portmeirion, but the Village in the Prisoner series. Of course what makes this postcard impossible to have been sent from the Village, is the British postage stamp in the top righthand corner. Of course it's possible for it to have been sent from Portmeirion.
   I have been to Portmeirion many, many times, and I've often wondered that perhaps one day I might appear on a postcard of Portmeriion, standing or sitting somewhere in the background, but I never have. Photographers do try to get pictures without people in them, but that's not always possible. And so I've often thought how nice it would be to see a postcard of Portmeirion with myself in it. Well some people have been, and perhaps they have seen themselves in the Village.

I'll be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment