Search This Blog

Thursday 29 November 2012

Wales

   Just the other day I was in a charity shop {for those who do not know, a charity shop is a place to which people donate things clothing, DVD's records, bric-a-brac, books, etc, etc. The charity shop sells these things on to customers. The money raised goes to a charity, The Heart Foundation, or Oxfam to mention but two} and I came across the above video {yes I still have a video player/recorder}. So seeing as how the video includes the Italianate Village of Portmeirion, I purchased the video for the princely sum of 49pence. The video dates from 1991, and I stayed as a guest at Portmeirion in that year.
   To be perfctly honest it was good to see Portmeiron again, and if I am perfectly honest with myself, seeing the Italianate Village again, made me want to go back there......oh but not today, but as Portmeirion was back then!

I'll be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment