Search This Blog

Thursday 20 December 2012

60 Second Interview With An Interim No.2 - An Heir Presumptive

No.113: "Would you say that you are an ex-Nazi?"
Heir Presumptive: "No."
"But you have blonde hair, blue eyes, you must be pure aryon!"
"I tell you I am as British as you are, I was born in 1932."
"So, you're 35 years old..... too young....."
"Now are you satisfied?"
"Well we've managed to determine that you're not an ex-Nazi, nor are you pure aryon. But you are a yes man, and full on creep. Tell me, is your name Allan?"
"What?"
No.113: "Smile." {click goes the camera}
"Is you're name Allan?"
"No. Why do you ask?"
"It's nothing I can put my finger on, but you remind me of an Allan, Allan Tracy."
"Look, are you trying to be funny?"
"Well that's what people are saying. It must be your bottom lip, and the way it's the only thing that moves when you speak!"
"You're comparing me to a Thunderbirds puppet!"
"Well that's what people will do you know."
"Look, I've heard about you Jammers, causing all kinds of mischief. But by the time I've finished with you lot.......
"Hang on old boy. Haven't you got it a bit mixed? Jammers are in the next episode."
"Well there won't be anyone in the next episode by the time the mass reprisals have taken their toll! Now why don't you take that note book of yours and stick that pen......."
{It was at this point that myself and my photographic colleague beat a hasty retreat from the green dome}

Reporter No.13
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment