Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Thought For The Day

    Last night my wife and I sat watching what many are pleased to call, "The Alternative Chimes of Big Ben," but not via 'the Prisoner' DVD box set, but on video tape upon which the episode was originally released in 1987 in America, and one of these days I'm going to write a piece of blog about the subject, for those who do not know the background to the first cut of the episode.
   There are a number of differences between the first cut and the actual episode in the series. But I found myself wondering what trouble Post 5, Nadia's supposed contact man in the cave, would be in after it was realised that his watch had not been set for Polish time. I suppose there was no-way that Post 5 could have anticipated No.6 asking him for his wrist watch, but it is always best to be prepared for any contingency. But I can see how such a simple thing can be overlooked. I still wouldn't want to be in post 5's deck shoes when he would be called to account!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment