Search This Blog

Friday 20 September 2013

Page Six

    You help people and then it all gets thrown back in your face! No.24-Alison was a clear example of what I mean! No.8-Nadia was another, pretending to get close to me, but was a plant working for them! I hadn't been here five minutes when my so called personal maid started pumping me for information! As for No.8 - that white Queen, well she was kind I suppose in making me a night-cap of hot chocolate. But she was clingy, and now we know why! And No.9, she was assigned to me, but used by me and everyone else. She wouldn't escape with me! Well she knew I was wasting my time trying to escape by helicopter after the day of my arrival here, and she didn't have the - common decency to warn me! My god, there are some vicious women here in the village, I can tell you that from personal experience. Trouble is I don't know which is the worst of them, but No.2 is favourite! All I can say is never trust a woman, not even the four legged variety!

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment