Search This Blog

Saturday 19 October 2013

60 Second Interview Mister X

  
 
No.113b “Mister X, you hide behind a disguise of anonymity."

    Mr. X, “Sometimes it is the best way, especially in my kind of work.”
    “You're very adept at survival."
    “I have to be. That girl was quite, quite deadly.”
   No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}.
    “Well quite, hence her name Death."
   "What with exploding cricket balls. A poisoned pint at my local, mind you I'm not so sure that pint of mild beer was actually poisoned. But even if it wasn't, the result was much the same....me with my head down the toilet throwing up!"
   "Thank you for painting that picture for us! And then there was that little scene at the Turkish Baths.... a scene which was duplicated in a James Bond film, or should that be the other way round?"
    “As both James Bond and the episode of ‘The Girl Who Was Death’ came out about the same time - you'll have to make your own mind up on that one."
    “Were you sorry at the death of the Girl?"
    “It was either her or me. The Girl wouldn't have shed a tear over killing me!"
    “That's a strange way for..... John Drake to talk."
    “Who?"
    “You're not John Drake?"
    “Never heard of him.
    “Oh, I see. In your business anonymity is the best policy, and you wouldn't tell me even if you were. But you are the prisoner, or perhaps his alter ego, as he worked in his previous life, as an agent for MI9."
    “You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment."
    “But the episode speaks for itself."
    “Then you don't need me then - do you."
    “I suppose not. Did you think you would ever make it through the Butchers, the Bakers and the Candlestick makers?"
    “There was always the chance I wouldn't."
    “And in the tunnel of love, what did you expect?"
    “I don't really know. The Girl was capable of anything."
    “And her father - Professor Schnipps?"
    “As mad as a Hatter!"
    “Mister X It's been a pleasure."

Reporter No.113
Photograph by No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment