Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2013

Quote For The Day

    No.2 "Why did you resign?"
    No.6 "What's that sir?"
    "Oh come along boy, why did you resign?"
    "From what sir?"
    "Now my boy you know perfectly well what I'm talking about....why did you resign?"
    "I can't tell you that sir."
                                               {Once Upon A Time}

    Of course No.6 cannot tell No.2 why he resigned, because he hasn't done anything yet. He was regressed to the age of 5, and at this point in time, he's only just received his school certificate! It has always been my opinion that No.2 jumped the gun here. Perhaps he was too keen to deiscover the reason behind the Prisoner's resignation. I don't know why, even if No6 had told No.2 the reason behind his resignation on the first day, there were still 6 more days to go in the Embryo Room!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment