Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 December 2013

60 Second Interview With No.66

   
 No.113: "So you don't remember your parents?"

    No.66: "No, they died when I was a child."
    "You were born here in the Village?"
    "I, I don't know."
    "You don't know who controls it?"
    "No."
    "Has anyone ever escaped?"
    "Some have tried to get away from the Village."
    "How many have succeeded?"
    "How should I know?"
    "You don't know much do you?"
    "Even then I know more than you!"
    "And you are happy being a maid?"
    "It's a job."
    "No.113b: "Smile" {click goes the camera.}
    "How did you evade the Prisoner like that?"
    "That's for me to know!"
    "You'd better go, but don't forget what you came back for. Oh, and when you've got a moment, perhaps you could come and flick a duster about my place."
    "I'm not your maid!"
    "No, but I've a mind to play "Maids and Masters!"
"Go and get !"$^**()!"

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment