Search This Blog

Friday 13 December 2013

60 Second Interview With Number 8

 
  
No.113: “Why do you think No.6 thought you would know who Number One is?”

    No.8: “Did he?”
    “He asked you on the chessboard who is Number One?”
    “I avoided the question.”
    “Yes I realise that, why?”
    “How do you plan to escape?”
    “What me?”
    “Yes.”
    “How do you mean?”
    “Everyone plans to escape when their spirits broken.”
    “Really!”
    “If it's a good plan.”
    “Yes.”
    “I'll help you with it.”
    “I'm not planning on escaping.”
    “You mean you like it here?”
    “Yes.”
    “Why?”
    “We’ve got a good job.”
    “What as?”
    “I’m correspondent for The Tally Ho, and Number one-one-three is my photographic colleague.”
    No.113 “Smile” {click goes the camera}
    “Tell me why did you make Number Six his nightcap of hot chocolate?”
    “It was a kind act.”
    “But you drugged his nightcap, was that a kind act?”
    “I didn't! Oh how can you say that?”
    “Then it must have been something in the water!”
    “I think you're very unkind.”
    “I don’t mean to be.”
    “That's alright..... do you like me?”
   {At which point I drew the interview to a swift close}

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment