Search This Blog

Monday 27 January 2014

What's That No.6 Up To?

    He came in here for a copy of The Tally Ho, asked for a small notebook, and then asked for all six {I hope there nothing in that} copies of Davier's recording of Bizet's L'arlesienne. I told him they were all the same, but he said he doubted it! So there he is at the record booth listening to the first few seconds of two of the records, no three, what's more he's timing them. Now why would he want to go and do a thing like that? I wonder if, no, well I'm not sure........I suppose he could be jamming, and now I don't know whether to call No.2 or not!
   Don't know what he meant by not being a very good recording, I thought it was excellent! Hello, what's this? He's left his Tally Ho behind. Just a minute, he's written a question mark over the word security..........now I really had better call No.2!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment