Search This Blog

Monday 14 April 2014

A Favourite Scene In The Prisoner

   The opening sequence to 'the Prisoner, ' which I think it is fair to say that at the time was the most powerful opening sequence of any television series. The music is strong, energetic, the visuals powerful and compelling, and at the time nothing of it's like had been seen on television before. Many would say that the opening sequence to 'the Prisoner' is the most outstanding opening sequence of all time. I'm not so sure that I agree with that, as I think it goes just a little too far for these modern times. But certainly the opening sequence to 'the Prisoner' is high up in my top ten. Number one at the moment is the opening sequence to the BBC series 'The Musketeers.'

Be seeing You

No comments:

Post a Comment