Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Village Life!


    “You should have protected Number Two better!”
    “What are you talking about?”
    “The attempted assassination of Number Two.”
   “It was hardly that.”
   “Really?”
   “Well you should know. After all you put it there.”
   “I didn’t put it there.”
   “There is surveillance footage of you placing the Cuckoo clock at the door to the Green Dome.”
   “I’m not talking about a Cuckoo clock.”
   “Aren’t you, what are you talking about?”
   “The execution of Number Two.”
   “That’s a bit strong. I know Number Two doesn’t trust me, but I draw the line at execution!”
   “Why didn’t you try and stop it?”
   “Stop it? I haven’t the foggiest idea of what you’re going on about!”
   “Ah! I must have been thinking of someone else.”
    Number 22 perhaps! But then Number 6 never came face to face with Number 22 in ‘It’s Your Funeral.’ However Number 14 and Number 22 are very much alike, don’t you think?

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment