Search This Blog

Saturday 6 December 2014

Caught On Camera!


    Leo “That chap over there?”
    Pat “What about him?”
    “Who is he?”
    “My stunt double, why?”
    “Dangerous is it?”
    “What?”
    “Standing here watching  me while I cross the road.”
    “No, that’s the dangerous bit!”
    “What me crossing the road!”
    “No, filming you walking into the Houses of Parliament, we don’t have permission!”
    “Bit on the short side wouldn’t you say?”
    “Who?”
    “Your stunt double.”
    “He’s the economy pack!”
    “Not Number One then?”
    “That’s me, I’m the boss!”
    Stunt man “I don’t know what I’m doing here. I’ve been working on this fall out thing, and haven’t been asked to do anything!”
    Man in coat “Don’t complain, just take the money and run!”


BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment