Search This Blog

Sunday 1 February 2015

ROVER


   It might not be the sea to which we have been accustomed to seeing Rover rise from. But the desert is a sea of sand! Enthusiasts are used to seeing Rover appear more like this, as in this scene from ‘Harmony.’  
   But what is Rover, how was it created? I suppose everyone has their own ideas, I know I have mine. And yet……well perhaps you might care to read an article which was brought to my attention a couple of days ago, “The Prisoner Science: Rover via the link below.

 http://sadgeezer.com/The-Prisoner-Science-Rover.htm

Be seeing you

4 comments:

  1. Why do I always have to think of Alka Seltzer when I see the Rover "starting sequence"? ;-) BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      Oh that's very good, very amusing. An egg boiling in the suacepan also springs to mind!

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete
  2. With the roar of a Lion

    a Big Bubble to fear...

    Comes out of the sea..no lyin'

    ROVER IS NEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pat,
      That's very good.
      You're a poet!

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete