Search This Blog

Saturday 11 June 2016

The Kid


   Don’t look at me like that Kid, I’m not looking to make a reputation for myself. Cathy said that regulars get the first one on the house, so how could I refuse?! But let’s be friends Kid, they say you’re the fastest on the draw in there parts…….. Well where do you come from Kid?........................ Don’t say much do you?............ Why do you wear that hat?............. With a hat like that you should smarten the rest of yourself up, put on a shirt to cover up those filthy combinations! And those dungarees don’t flatter either. What did you pay for those threads?...............You didn’t pay for them?………….They’re the clothes of men you have killed!................Looks like you could go a couple more to complete your suit of clothes………….This shirt, its pure silk………and my frock coat, that once belonged to Doc Holliday.
   Voice from the back of the saloon “Why don’t you go for your gun?”
   I stepped away from the bar, and made for the door.
   “Say where you going mister?”
   “I’m going for my gun, I’ve left it at home!”

Be seeing you

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    I've seen pictures of Patrick McGoohan dressed in a black suit with a shirt with ruffles down the front of it, looking like it a shot from "Living in Harmony"....however, nowhere in that episode does it show Number 6 wearing that outfit!
    Was this outfit from a deleted scene in The Prisoner?

    BCNU
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen,
    Patrick McGoohan wearing his charcoal grey suit with a frilly shirt in ‘Living In Harmony?’ No I’ve never seen any pictures of that kind, only the judge {David Bauer} wears the frilly shirt in ‘Living In Harmony.’ I can only imagine the pictures you have seen are production pictures of Patrick McGoohan wearing that costume for TGWWD, as he wears that suit of clothes in that episode.

    Be seeing you
    David

    ReplyDelete