Search This Blog

Saturday 27 May 2017

A

    “You never could take a hint!”
    “I don't want a hint, I want you.......I'm saving myself money!”      
                                {The Prisoner and A - A B and C}

   So it would appear that there was someone else interested in abducting ZM73. Because even if The Village administration had not had the Prisoner first, 'A' would have had him abducted from Engadine's party...this after the Prisoner had resigned his job. So instead of waking up in The Village, No.6 might have found himself waking up somewhere behind the Iron Curtain, then it might not have been so comfortable for him! There’s just one thing I don’t understand…..why abducting the Prisoner the way he did, was ‘A’ saving himself money?

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment