Search This Blog

Sunday 18 June 2017

The Prisoner – True Entertainment?


   No longer ‘True Entertainment,’ as for a second time during the Sunday screenings of ‘the Prisoner’ two episodes have been taken off air, today it’s the turn of ‘Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling,’ and ‘Living In Harmony.’ In their place the early years of Elvis {Twice} and John Denver take me home! I could watch the two episodes via good old fashioned video tape, or DVD, but it just wouldn’t be the same as a live screening so to speak, I have even become used to the stretched picture aspect. Well all I can say is, there’s not much harmony about, and the Prisoner has been forsaken, which means there are four episodes missing from this screening. They didn’t re-insert ‘Many Happy Returns’ and ‘Dance of The Dead,’ so they won’t re-insert ‘Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling,’ and ‘Living In Harmony.’

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment