Search This Blog

Saturday 20 January 2018

Village Life!

    “That’s perfect.”
    “It wasn’t difficult to make. But what is it for?”
    “If I told you, you would know as much as I do friend!”
    “You asked me to make this device, but I still don’t understand.”
    “It’s a remote control device.”
    “Don’t you think I don’t know that, I made it!”
    “It’s going to be a surprise for someone.”
    “Who?”
    “I’m going to fly a helicopter out of here!”
    “Don’t be stupid, you’ll never escape that way....it’s been tried before. Before you get a quarter of a mile away Control will take over the helicopter by remote control and fly it back to The Village.”
    “Precisely friend, but that’s where the surprise comes in.......I’ll be the one with the remote control.”
    “I still don’t.......... well its worth a try I suppose!”
    “This time tomorrow I’ll be free!”
    “Yes that’s what the Rook said!”
   

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment